• Turkish Virtual has two main divisions and recruits its' pilots according to these divisions.
• First division is 'Airline Division' and the other is 'Helicopter Division'.
• The flight operations in Airline Division are conducted by a unique program which is called FDR, while the Helicopter Division uses FDR-H.
• If you want to fly with fixed wing aircraft such as airliners or all other types of fixed wing aircraft then you may apply to be recruited in Airline Division, but if you don't want to fly fixed wing aircraft then you may also apply to be recruited in Helicopter Division.
• However, if you choose to join the Airline Division you may also apply to Helicopter Division later and you may fly both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
• When you are a pilot of Airline Division you will receive 2 or 3 legs of monthly mandatory assignment flights every month.
• If you are recruited in Helicopter Division as 'Helicopter Pilot Only' you will not recive any mandatory assignments but you will not be able to use FDR as well. You will only be able to use FDR-H for helicopter flights.
• Now please choose the division you would like to be recruited.
Avg. Quality Score 0
Sim Types Rate
As of 26 Aug 2019 Out of 17,695 Flights
XPlane 11.50 Vulcan FF320 FDR sorunu 2 Replies
New Season Checkride on Sunday, 11th Oct 2020 at 17:00(z) 1 Reply
Airframe and cockpit .INI configurations ! 1 Reply