Please login to access all other Turkish Virtual Airlines website pages.
You're checking the weather for your arrival into KBLD at 1030Z, and you see that the visibility is forecast to be greater than 6 SM, with ceilings overcast at 400 feet. Is this right or wrong?
Please click on the pic !
• Turkish Virtual has two main divisions and recruits its' pilots according to these divisions.
• First division is 'Airline Division' and the other is 'Helicopter Division'.
• The flight operations in Airline Division are conducted by a unique program which is called FDR, while the Helicopter Division uses FDR-H.
• If you want to fly with fixed wing aircraft such as airliners or all other types of fixed wing aircraft then you may apply to be recruited in Airline Division, but if you don't want to fly fixed wing aircraft then you may also apply to be recruited in Helicopter Division.
• However, if you choose to join the Airline Division you may also apply to Helicopter Division later and you may fly both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
• When you are a pilot of Airline Division you will receive 2 or 3 legs of monthly mandatory assignment flights every month.
• If you are recruited in Helicopter Division as 'Helicopter Pilot Only' you will not recive any mandatory assignments but you will not be able to use FDR as well. You will only be able to use FDR-H for helicopter flights.
• Now please choose the division you would like to be recruited.
Avg. Quality Score 990
Sim Types Rate
As of 26 Aug 2019 Out of 20,003 Flights
WARNING about the airport scenarios you're about to download Waiting Reply
Turkish Virtual Pilot Handbook Available ! 2 Replies
International flights are now opened to our student pilots ! Waiting Reply