You decide to execute the VOR RWY 22 because the ILS is out-of-service, and you don't have GPS. ASOS reports the winds out of 320 at 28 knots, with ceilings varying from 800 to 1000 feet. Can you plan to circle to land on Runway 31?
Please click on Pic!
|See Last Poll Result !|
|Expecting First Flight|
|TURKISH VIRTUAL • STUDENT PILOT EXAM RULES
• Once you start the EXAM, you are not authorized to shut down the process. If you close the exam page or refresh the page by pressing F5 button during the exam, your exam will be terminated. You will lose your exam key, which means you will also lose your right to take the exam. In that case, you will have to apply again for membership.
• You will be given a multi-choice test of 20 questions. Every question has 1 true answer only. Just click A-B-C or D and then NEXT button to see the next question, if you click the NEXT button without any markings, you will NOT be given any warning. The system will bring the next question. Please keep in mind that if you leave gaps to try and fill in the answers later, you will not be allowed to return. After an answer is picked, you will not be allowed to go back.
• You will have 60 seconds to mark an answer for every question, if you don't mark anything in 60 seconds, the system will bring the next question without any warning, and you will get "0" points for that unanswered question. You will see a timer counting down from 60 to 0 at the middle bottom of the page, which will show you the time remaining for that question.
• You will get "5" points for every true answer you mark, "0" points for unanswered questions, as well as wrong answers. (If all of your answers are true, then your exam grade will be 100. 17 accurate answers out of 20 questions mean that you will get 85 points)
• Please check your internet connection just before clicking the buttons to send your answers during the exam. If your connection fails somehow, you will have a server error. In that case, you will be considered as "FAILED" since your exam grade will not be sent to the website properly, and you will not be able to retake the exam.
• No automatic translation service of any web browser can be used during the examination process. The applicants will most probably encounter some problems on their web browsers should they try to translate the page, resulting in the loss of exam code.
• Minimum grade required to be a member of Turkish Virtual Airlines is 70. Score less than that will be considered as "FAILED". You will see your overall score at the end of the test.
• Suppose you can get 70 points or higher. In that case, the system will automatically complete your admittance to the pilot's roster. You will be given a PID (Pilot ID number) and a password to start your flights as a Turkish Virtual Pilot. Please note them down because the PID and password will be required to use our unique FDR program, which will make the connection between your simulator and our website.
WE WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR EXAM
Turkish Virtual Administration Board.
|LTFJ_ATIS : 128.550
|LTFJ_GND : 121.750
Zeki Mehmet Naamani
|Go To Statistics Page|
|FDR PMDG Algılama Problemi|
|Destination airport system error|
|Jump to Forum|
|New 10 Pilots|
|3||Ali U Arıklı|