|You're waiting for your paperwork at the gate before you fly this jet. What is it?
Please click on the Pic!|
|Boeing 777||22 %|
|Boeing 747||0 %|
|Airbus 320||7 %|
|Boeing 737||7 %|
|Boeing 757||40 %|
|Boeing 767||22 %|
|TURKISH VIRTUAL • FLIGHT RECORDER VERSION HISTORY
• FDR is now fully compatible with Xplane Flight Simulator System.
• It is now possible to take off with a full fuel tank even if the pilot do not use it all, FSEconomy program is now compatible with our VFR flights.
• 10.000 ft callout will not be given anymore for VFR flights.
• The reason of CRASH or DISQUALIFIED status will be sent to web site.
• Boarding Complete announce will be heard on jetliner flights.
• Crash evaluation on landings have been redefined. (Please see the related article on 3rd part of the FDR guide)
• When there is a scenery problem on the scenery or on the mesh files, the airplane hoppings were sensed as take off- then landed just after the take off, the module that senses the flight status have been improved.
• Time synchronization between the user's computer and web server has been redefined.
• The systems menu (always on top), which could not be replaced on v5.00, can now be placed to another place.
• Time synchronization between the user's computer and web server has been redefined.
• Flight status is shown as APPROACH after touch and go (It used to stay as LANDED even if the pilot takes off again)
• Some minor changes have been applied to VFR flight logic.
• After logging into FDR' a flight selection menu has been regulated to appear. Alternative Callsign's will be shown on the list thus in order to use it while connecting to Vatsim, the corresponding flight will appear early as a call sign.
• Cargo flights are now available. Cargo flights previously were unable to take place however now are in the position of being able to select. Cargo flights are the same as the scheduled and assignment flights for which flights are compulsory with the selected model. Since the models available at THY used for cargo flights are only A300, A310, A330 ve 747F models; appropriate cargo routes have been defined.
• Due to the nature of the cargo flights, the communication sounds between F/O and loadmasters have been edited.
• A crash detector has been defined for the FDR. Although pilots may close the crash mode from the flight simulator; in real life, with the guiding of our pilot friends, FDR has been introduced with some of the resulting crash situations. These are:
- At the point of ground contact with the wheel, the front wheel (in which the front landing is earlier than the back landing; with 200+ VS (Vertical Speed) touching the ground, (with a smooth landing of -200fpm where the front wheel comes into contact with the ground first, only a penalty will be given, and a crash situation will not occur however, even if landing takes place very smoothly; a 50+ perfect landing or 25+ good landing points will not be rewarded !)
- At the point of ground contact with the wheels, having greater than 7 degrees of bank angle towards the left or right.
- At the point of ground contact with the wheels, VS to be less than -700.
- The doors opening whilst at an altitude of 18.000 ft.
- Not having contact with the ground even if a smooth landing took place with more than 5 nm distance between the closest airport.
- Staying longer than 30 seconds in a situation of overspeed in the air.
• A 10 second time intervention has been placed for overseed. Previously due to sudden wind changes; penalties were given at the point of overspeed, however now when overspeed occurs, any sort of penalties will not be given during the first 10 seconds. Penalties are given after the 10 seconds, and if within 30 seconds, intervention to the situation is not carried out and the plane is not saved from overspeed; then the plane will crash after 30 seconds.
• Tailstrike penalty has been defined. During departure or taking wheels, whilst the wheels are still on the ground, if the nose of the plane lifts higher than 11 degrees; the tailstrike penalty is defined as the tail hits the ground.
• The landing gear penalties have been suited to match the reality. Practically, landing teams can be dropped up to 280kts, in this situation a penalty will not be given. However, the gathering of the landing teams must be taken to 240 kts. Previously, landing it above 240 kts would of resulted in a penalty.
• From Vatsim, during the obtaining of flight data and online atc/pilots data, some problems were encountered which resulted in the sudden freezing of the FDR. However now, it was fixed.
• FDR has been upgraded as real world airline THY's taxi speeds have increased to 30 kts, therefore it has been agreed that for up to 30 kts taxi speeds will not receive a penalty.
• With the previous versions of FDR, it was possible to open the programme at the same time many times, though now this problem has been fixed.
• For those pilots that do not fly their assignment flights, a ''restriction'' practice has been put into place. If a pilot has more than 6 unattended task flights; this pilot will not be able to take part in the ''charter'', ''cargo'' and ''scheduled'' flights as these options will be shut and only the task awaiting for the pilot will be available to take part. The pilot then has only the option of carrying out the assignment flight. The pilot for his first assignment on the list will be able to use ''business ticket'', ''free jumpseat'' or FDR's own offer of a flight, any other flight options will not be available.
• At each phase of the flight, the lights that get followed have been improved. Previously penalties were given for switching the lights on and off accidently however this now has been further developed to giving 5seconds of tolerance before penalty is given. The assessment of the lights is as below:
- During boarding, any form of assessment will not take place.
- Pushback or with directly engine start-up, Landing Lights (LL) and Strobe must be OFF.
- NAV and BEACON must be on during pushback or direct engine start-up, till the engines are shut; it must stay ON.
- Prior to entering the runway, LL and Strobe line up must be turned ON. During line up, from the moment the captain announcement begins, if it has not been switched on already and is switched on within 5 seconds; a penalty will be not be given.
- Before entering the runway, as the Strobe is turned on (as explained above) must stay switched ON throughout the flight, after landing and leaving the runway, then can it be switched off. (As the runway is being left - during vacate - after the hostess announcement begins and at latest within 10 seconds, it must be switched off, at the door, during taxi, MUST NOT BE ON.)
- LL prior to entering the runway (as explained above), must be switched ON, and kept ON till 10.000 ft has passed. It can be switched off with the F/O's 10.000 ft warning. During landing, in the same way, must be turned ON as you reach below 10.000 ft and must stay ON till you leave the runway. (As the runway is being left - during vacate - after the hostess announcement begins and at latest within 10 seconds, it must be switched off, at the door, during taxi, MUST NOT BE ON.)
- Before the motor is turned off, and before the doors are opened, all lights must be switched off. (Taxi lights assessment will not take place)
• All the flight models presented to the FDR have had the maximum passenger capacity defined. Thus as previously done, carrying absurd amount of passenger numbers have been disabled.
• Heavy planes including B777 and B747's flap penality limits have been redefined. A penalty will not be given as long as the flap limits have been complied to, given by the QRH along with the plane. WARNING: It is recommended one does not come within the reach of these limits till the end. For example, 1 degree flap opening for the B747 is maximum 280 kts. Against the possibility that the FDR values do not coincide with the smaller values of the software, it is always recommended that 6-7 kts is left as a safety margin.
• Changes have been made to the plane lists on our home web page (www.turkishvirtual.com). Now as status: Boarding - Push Start - Taxi Rwy - Take off - Departing - Enroute - Descend - Approach - Landed - Taxi Gates - Shutdown statuses will appear. The same statusâs will be shown within the FDR.
• THY's favoured ''captain announcements'' has also been reflected onto our system. The planes captain pilot can announce to passengers both during taxi mode and shortly after departing.
• After landing, the touchdown VS - Landing rate that everyone is curious about has been reflected onto the FDR's information boxes, and will appear till shutdown.
• Any penalties that arise by FDR during a flight, can be identified by the pilot. However, this situation can only be seen by an authorized person. Penalties given by the FDR will be closed at the end of the specified period for the purpose of training more new pilots in order to track the time at which stage and how they are taken. These penalties can be requested by the management.
• We have added a new feature called 'random emergency' which we believe is exciting. This new feature includes:
- Bird Strike: this has been programmed to prevent a bird hitting a motor at any time during lift off and landing during AGL 2000-6000 ft. After landing, the pilot will not receive a divert, fuel or flap penalty.
- Passenger Emergency: After completing 40% of the flight, up until 55%, you will be informed of a passenger emergency, and the pilot will be expected to land in their chosen area within 35 minutes. The pilot will be able to see the remaining time left to submit the flight report. If the pilot fails to do so, this will result in the passenger losing their life, and at the end of the flight will receive a -100 penalty point. After landing, a divert penalty of below 10.000 ft, 250 knt overspeed and fuel penalty will not be given. This emergency situation might occur only on assignment and scheduled flights. If the flight takes longer than 2000 nm, it will not occur.
• Administration have made a decision that during group events organised by Turkish Virtual, FDR may only allow flights to specific destinations chosen for the event.
• From now on, our pilots will experience VFR flights to be more realistic on terms with FDR. If the flying plane is of FDR and has less than 25 passenger capacity; this flight will be accepted as a VFR flight. VFR flights: will not apply real time penalties, at departure - flaps will not be sought, reverser will not be checked, bank angle status will not be looked at, landing evaluation will not be made, for the last 100 feet - stall status will not be checked, instead of 6 passengers, 2 will be looked for, and instead of jetliner announcements, a suitable voice from VFR will be used.
• Prior to starting a flight, the final checklist and operational flight plan (OFP) and the plane simulator, fsuipc - the suitability between the flights will be checked. The flight will not begin if suitable conditions are not met for the start of the FDR. Over OFP, assignment and scheduled flights will certainly have a flight plan produced. For other flights; for flights to well-known locations, a flight plan will most likely be made. The flight plan over OFP is not compulsory. The responsibility for producing this plan is with the pilot. The flight duration and flight level calculations made over the OFP is 98% accurate. (Wind factor is not calculated.)
• Instead of constantly clicking the FDR main programme and leaving during the flight in order to check which systems are used (LIGHT or flight system) therefore checking whether a situation will lead to penalty or not - a small menu is created which will be fixed on the screen. Through this small menu, whether you click; the flight systems will always be presented. (Within the tools menu)
• in possible penalty situations, please do not think that FDR is giving wrong solutions. FDR receives data from FSUIPC at least 10 times per second. The data received is completely via FSUIPC and not created by FDR. Therefore the evaluation criteria is completely made according to FSUIPC data. FDR penalty criteria is tested from 100's of flights and it has been 100% verified that errors have not been found. Instead of claiming that FDR had made an error - please try to find out where you've made a mistake. Everyday there are many flights being made without getting any penalties. Any problems regarding this topic can be questioned through the forum or Facebook in order for improvement.
• FDR reads many data from FSUIPC. This data is the standard OFFSET evaluation gained from the FSUIPC's FS world. Within the FS world, many external programs use this standard offset (variable). For example, IAS value in all flights over FSUIPC has 4 byte value with 02BC read with an integer variable offset. As long as all flights or flight record programs use this variable, within the FS world; any program will be able to be used with any plane. However, some plane software firms use their own local variables (LVAR) instead of the standard offsets. In this case, some programs will experience problems with some planes. For example, the PMDG 738 planes for STROBE value has used standard offset instead of the LVAR. For this reason, FDR, PMDG 738 planes does not recognise strobe. Similarly, Aerosoft, Airbus softwares BEACON variable has not used the standard offset. In this case, the biggest problem is experienced with the FSLABS firm Airbus A320 plane. Many offsets are not used. This situation has given rise to suitability problems with the FDR. The solution to fixing this problem for all the planes excluding the FSLABS A320 is with the FSUIPC simple key assignments. In order to do this, a registered FSUIPC is required. For example, to overcome the PMDG Strobe perception problem, below the FSUIPC keypresses menu, choose the toggle strobe option either by the keyboard or the joystick, assigning a key to this option and whenever the option STROBE ON/OFF is required; by clicking that assigned key to toggle through - a problem will not be experienced. However, to overcome the FSLABS A320, other methods may be required. To fly with the FSLABS A320 â the required procedures will be presented within this packet.
• FDR does not allow for offline flights. From the moment Pushback begins, if you cannot connect to the VATSIM servers or if you do connect but cannot obtain a valid flight plan - every 5 minutes, you will receive a warning, on the 6th warning; your flight will be disqualified. Only being connected to Vatsim and just sending any flight plan is not enough. Callsign must begin with THY (For example: THY1234 or THY2AB). Your flight plan will not be accepted if you have received a Callsign that does not start with THY. Your flight plan must have at least 3 words. Your departure location's ICAO code and landing location ICAO codes must be the same as the flight you have selected. If the plan cannot be found ''plan not foun'', and if found but has errors ''error on flight plan'' warning will be received. Throughout the flight duration, you must ensure that there is connection available for both your planes internet connection and Vatsim connection. The Vatsim connection can be checked by clicking the refresh button bellow the Vatsim menu. However, as of a pushback - if a plan is not found each time after a refresh; the tolerance of 5 amounts would be reduced by one.
• This flight record programme has taken real life flights into account to make your FDR flights to a specified discipline. It is recommended to gain pleasure rather than do speed. The penalties given via the FDR should not be made a problem. Cancelling flights or not carrying out any flights at all due to the concern of getting a penalty will only prevent you from enjoying your time. With FDR's aim of having flights suitable for everyone and every pleasure; you can have very enjoyable flights very close to realism in many different ways.
• Due to a problem on Vatsim, the Vatsim Data and Flight Plan information's that weren't showing through FDR and website have now been fixed.
• A few FDR v4.18 crash problems have now been resolved with FDR v4.19.
• Announcements have been updated with a new FDR v4.19
• After the new changes, Flight Recorder (FDR) v4.18 is now compatible with Prepar 3D.
• Also, LTCW-Hakkari/Yuksekova, LTCU-Bingol, LTCV-Sirnak and LTCB-Ordu/Giresun airports have been added to FDR v4.18's version.
• Active Flights, Flight Watch, Flight Report & Schedule Maps had been modified to show actual flight path flown and planned VATSIM route.
• Active Flights & Flight Watch system is now showing real time flight information with a maximum latency of 15 seconds.
• Initial release of Turkish Virtual WEB Site v4. Online flight map added to homepage.
• Online flight watch function added to homepage.|
Turkish Virtual Airlines • Information Systems
|30 Ağustos 2017 Zafer Bayramı Etkinliği|
|Jump to Forum|
|New 10 Pilots|