LTCO Agri Ahmed-i Hani Airport

Share your freeware scenery, add-on, etc links here ...
WARNING : The airport scenarios, which are available to download from our website, are "free of charge for individual users, for hobby purposes only." In order to earn an income, scenario owners are able to request a usage fee from those who use these scenarios for commercial and educational purposes.

LTCO Agri Ahmed-i Hani Airport

Postby THY4266 » 22 Apr 2020, 18:20

22/04/2020

LTCO - Ağrı Ahmed-i Hani Hava Alanı (Doğu Anadolu)

Ağrı Havaalanı çalışmasının 3B modellemelerini M. Ali Öğüdücü arkadaşımız 4 gün gibi çok kısa sürede yaptı ve ben
de kendisine yetişebilmek için WED ile epey hızlı çalışmak zorunda kaldım diyebilirim.

Bu senaryo'nun gerçeğe yakın olabilmesi ve düzgün açılması için Ortho4XP ile ortho yaratmak ŞART aksi halde
paket içinde paylaştığım ve X-Plane Gateway için eşzamanlı çalışmış olduğum senaryoyu açıp kullanabilirsiniz.
Daha önceden Ortho yaratmış olup da yenisi ile uğraşmak istemeyenler ya da hiç orthophoto kullanmayanlar paket içindeki
_LTCO_Agri_GW.zip dosyası içindeki klasörü Custom Scenery içine açıp kullanabilirler. Bir sonraki X-Plane güncellemesi
geldikten sonra bunu silebilirsiniz.

Ortho4XP ile orthophoto yaratmasını bilenler için paket içinde bir "Patches" klasörü var. Bu klasörü Ortho4XP
ana klasörü içine atın ve Ortho yaratmak için başlatın. İlk 10 satırlık bilgi içerisinde "Patching LTCO.patch.osm"
satırını görürseniz dosya okunmuş ve işlemler yapılmaktadır anlamına gelir. Ortho'nun yaratılmasından sonra
senaryo, paylaşılan görüntülerde olduğu gibi açılacaktır.

Senaryo ile paylaşılan 3B modellemeler dışında
OpenSceneryX ve
SAM_Library ile yaklaşma elemanlarının çalışması için
SAM plugin'e ihtiyaç vardır.

X-Plane 11.41 ile test edilmiştir.

Ağrı'ya ve Ağrı'dan keyifli uçuşlar.

M. Ali Ögüdücü & Hayri Büberci

Senaryo paketini X-Plane 11 senaryoları sayfasından indirebilirsiniz.
*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<************>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*

LTCO Agri Ahmed-i Hani Airport (Eastern Anatolia) Turkiye

This project started 4 days ago and I really had hard time to cope with the speed of M.Ali Oguducu who created all custom
3D objects while I did the WED part (as usual).

For realistic rendition, this scenery requires Orthophoto which has to be created with Oscar Pilote's Ortho4XP tool. If you
do not want to put yourself into trouble with all this extra work then there is a second option for you. Extract the content
of _LTCO_Agri_GW.zip file to your Custom Scenery folder and you are good to go.

You need to copy the contained "Patches" folder in your Ortho4XP folder and start creating the tile (I recommend ZL15 with
ZL18 surroundings). Watch for the info "Patching LTCO.patch.osm" when you start creating the tile within the first 10-12
lines. If not shown, something is wrong with the Patches folder's "location". After creation of the tile, you should be able
to see a proper rendition of the scenery as shown in the screenshots.

In addition to the custom objects, you need
OpenSceneryX and
SAM_Library along with
SAM plugin for marshallers to work.

Tested with X-Plane 11.41

Enjoy your flights in and out of Agri.

M. Ali Oguducu & Hayri Büberci

You can download this scenery package from the X-Plane Sceneries section.
THY4266
Rookie

Name: Hayri BUBERCI
City: Istanbul
PID: 4266
Vatsim ID: 1304382

Return to Scenarios|Links