Ifly Jets 737-

Questions, comments; documents about Boeing related products (PMDG and others) ...

Ifly Jets 737-

Postby THY4752 » 19 Nov 2010, 19:30

Merhabalar;

Ifly model uçaklar için Airac nasıl kuruluyor 1012 yi kurmayı düşündüm bulamadım. Teşekkürler.

THY4752
Average User

Name: Hakan PALIOGLU
City: Istanbul
PID: 4752
Vatsim ID: 1101377

Re: Ifly Jets 737-

Postby serkand » 20 Nov 2010, 15:38

forumlardan okuduğum kadarıyla airac1012 de olacakmış ifly için.hatta hemen buraya kopyalıyorum linki...

The iFly 737 addon is nearly PMDG compatible and I made only a few changes in the procedure-files, so I guess the iFly will be a part of AIRAC 1012. Further, the AIRAC 1012 will fully support the new version of Flightsim-Commander 9 which supports approaches too. The main priority is still the Ariane addon. I don´t work on any other addon/format - the Ariane database is one of the hardest parts in my carrier because the database is more different to the Feelthere database as I have thought. There are many small pieces which makes my life not easier. After such postings here in the forum, I can´t and I won´t say, when I´m ready and if the Ariane is a part of AIRAC 1012 or not - please try to understand me, but I have learned a lot in the past year about such annoucments. I don´t want to do this fault again ... we will annouce every new addon in our newsletter, when the new AIRAC is ready for downloading ... sorry, that I can´t say more about the current status!

Thank you for your understanding and your patience!
serkand

Return to Boeing Fleet