Please login to access all other Turkish Virtual Airlines website pages.
You're checking the weather for your arrival into KBLD at 1030Z, and you see that the visibility is forecast to be greater than 6 SM, with ceilings overcast at 400 feet. Is this right or wrong?
Please click on the pic !
Saygideger Turkish Virtual Pilotlari;
30 Ekim 2020 Cuma gunu saat 14:51 Izmir'de yasanan 6.6 siddetindeki depremle Izmir ve cevresi uzucu bir sekilde etkilendi. Izmir genelinde toplamda 17 apartman yikildi, yuzlerce bina agir hasar alarak kullanilamaz hale geldi.
Sirketimiz olarak Izmirli kardeslerimizin yaralarini sarmak amaciyla bir yardim ucusu duzenlemeye karar verdik.
14 Kasim 2020 Cumartesi gunu saat 20:30'da merkezimiz olan LTFM kalkisli olarak LTBJ'ye ucacagiz. Tum pilotlarimizi bu anlamli aksamda aramizda gormekten mutluluk duyacagiz.
Departure Airport:LTFM - Istanbul New Intl Airport
Destination Airport:LTBJ - Izmir Adnan Menderes Intl Airport
Event Start Time:17:30'Zulu - 20:30'Local
Event Register Close Time: 18:30'Zulu - 21:30'Local
Event Attending Close Time: 19:30'Zulu - 22:30'Local
Flight Type: IFR
Route :LTFM-LTBJ: IVGUS Y227 RAUMA G80 BERGO
Flight Levels: 270-290
Flight Distance: 250nm
Flight Time: 01:10- Notes;- Our pilots participating in the event will be awarded with +10 seniority and 15% additional points to those who have attended the checkride exam.
- It is important to observe the voice communication procedures with ATCs. If your level of English is not sufficient, PLEASE talk with VOICE / TEXT in TURKISH / ENGLISH.- Our event is open to student pilots as well.
- On the day of the event, those who do not have the right to fly abroad will be granted the right to fly abroad, and their flight rights will be terminated after the event ends.
- Prepare your preparations/plans for the event in advance
- Make your communication with ATC short, clear and understandable.
- Understand and follow the instructions given by ATCs correctly. Ask for any instructions to be repeated if not understood.
- Due to the densities that may occur at the event departure, follow your slot queue, follow the movements of other traffic, help the communication flow by not occupying the ATC channel unnecessarily.
- Due to the heavy traffic, try to hold procedures that can be given in LTBJ Izmir TMA. Our forum contains detailed information (http://turkishvirtual.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7157) Do not allow wrong hold entries.
- For various reasons, remember that the runway may be closed and there may be traffic restricting you from leaving the runway. Prepare for the missed approach procedures specified in the relevant chart for LTAC airport.
- First of all, use voice, do not hesitate to do a proper Turkish language communication, even if you cannot speak, "recieve", that is, listen to atc, take the instruction by voice and responde back / reply as text. In this way, you will not cause a mess in busy traffic.
- Apply without waiting for possible speed, altitude and heading information that can be given by ATC. Remember, a mistake you do will put the other traffic behind you into trouble.
- For various reasons, make the communication problems with ATCs as text accordingly with RESPECT.- Some programs (especially Vpilot) used can create problems with some audio servers. If you have problems, please use alternative programs like (Xsqbox, Fsinn)
-Event regulations;- Our pilots participating in the events will be given seniority according to the level of the event.
- In accordance with the new event rules, the FDR event flight selection will be opened 5 minutes before the start of the event and will automatically close 2 hours after the start of the event.
- Those who have attended the event within 2 hours from the event start time and whose flight status has been boarding, departing or attended after this period, and whose flight have ended for any reason, will be able to perform their flight again within 4 hours after the event start time.
- After the event time is over, only those who have attended the event will be able to see the select the event choose again in the FDR and be included in the event again.
- The pilots who want to attend the event after the event time is over, they will not be able to see the event option in the FDR and the they will not be offered any other options by the management.
- You have to arrive at the event departure airport with using our free tickets or your own flights before the event time.
- According to the decision taken, the flights to be selected outside the EVENT like charter/schedule flight types will not be counted as an event participation from now on.
-Promotional Transfer Tickets;- For those who want to go to the event departure airport, real time free tickets are given by the management. It is the responsibility of the pilots to use this ticket at the departure airport and to arrive at least 2 hours before the start of the event. We want the pilots to act their as planned. So, pilots who do not go to the event departure airport on time, management will not make a separate effort for those pilots.
- It is not welcome to go to the departure airport using a ticket after the event start time. For this reason, issued tickets for the event departure airport will be cancelled at with the event start time if they are not used.
- If a ticket request has already been made to the pilots who have participated in the event, another ticket will be allocated for returning to the airports they want after the event.
- During the event application, people who requested a ticket and went to the event departure airport but could not attend to the event for any reason will be still assigned a separate return ticket after the event.
- Dispatch Service;
For Dispatch Service, please visit the Turkish Virtual/Dispatch page. - Sceneries;
For all Turkish airport sceneries, please visit the Turkish Virtual/Sceneries page. - Charts;
For all Turkish airport Charts, please visit the TurkishVirtual/Charts page. - Event Registration Form;
Please visit the event participation form page and confirm your participation to show your participation in the event.
- For more information and comments, please visit the forum event page.
- Discord meeting time: 14.11.2020 17:00'Zulu - 20:00'Local
Turkish Virtual Events DirectorContact events department
Turkish Virtual EVENTS Department.
Avg. Quality Score 985
Sim Types Rate
As of 26 Aug 2019 Out of 19,999 Flights
WARNING about the airport scenarios you're about to download Waiting Reply
Turkish Virtual Pilot Handbook Available ! 2 Replies
International flights are now opened to our student pilots ! Waiting Reply